Board Stor Modified Planer Board Caddy! The modified version is designed to hold the larger planer boards that don't fit into the standard caddy, such as Church Tackle and more. See full list below. This modified caddy holds 2 boards in each caddy. Each caddy comes with two types of installation hardware. Choose from the adhesive backed velcro fastening strips of the 1'' self tapping stainless steel fasteners. With it's rigid construction, it does not collapse when trying to store boards, like similar options on the market that are made out of cloth or mesh. One hand, no fuss and your boards are stored!
The modified caddies are modified to hold all of the planer boards the standard model holds, plus larger boards that cannot fit in the standard style. This includes the church tackle boards that have rear pins and keels. The modified style holds a max of 2 boards in each of the caddies. Modified Caddies are 11.25'' x 3.75'' x 2''.
If you use offshore or other boards not listed below, click HERE to see the listing for the standard Board STor Caddy, which holds 3 boards per unit.
Below are a few of the planer board models that this unit holds, in addition to the boards listed above.
- Church Tackle Walleye Board - With or Without Flags
- Church TX-22 Special - With or Without Flags
- Church TX-44- With or Without Flags
- Church TX-6
- Dreamweaver Ninja Original ( non flag )
- Opti - Large and Magnum size - With or Without Flags
- Offshore SST Pro Magnum - With or Without Flags
- Yellowbird Extra Large ( 12'' )